Thursday, February 18, 2010

Giving this a go

So I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog. I mean, I love doing these things, and I love sharing them with people, so why not online? Not to mention most of my family lives out of state, so it's nice to still show them what I'm up to. I just haven't been so sure that I can keep up with this, after all I'm in school and chasing around a soon-to-be 2 year-old. So I've decided that this my new goal: Keep this going, and have fun doing it.
So I guess I am going to give this a go. I mean, why not? I will try to post at least once a week, and I hope to make many friends in the process. Also, I hope I can share my crafting ideas, and I can gain some in return. I'm really excited and can't wait to get my first project up.
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment