Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I love holidays. I love the way my daughter just lights up with excitement whenever something magical happens, like santa leaving presents, or the easter bunny leaving baskets and eggs. At our house, the bunny drops eggs in a path to her basket. She loves picking up the eggs all the way to her basket. She looks pretty cute doing it. And, as any mom would, we used it as a learning experience to practice her colors.
Here's a blue one! Then the Easter bunny took her to the garage, where her lovely basket was waiting for her. Her favorite thing was her umbrella.



















She spent a lot of time emptying the eggs the bunny left for her. She wasn't interested in the candy at all, which made mommy and daddy very happy.















Mommy and Daddy also got a very full Easter present from the Grandma bunny. I think well have enough chocolate to last us a long time...















After a fun breakfast, of just us three, I made some yummy cupcakes to bring along with us to the family dinners. These were okay cupcakes. It was my fourth martha recipe, and not the best. They were her vanilla buttermilk cupcakes. Very dry and dense. I have some changes I will be making for Sophia's birthday party, and will post that recipe in about a week. At least they looked pretty...


















Overall, we had an awesome Easter. Good time with family, and a magical day for our baby girl. Now back to real life, with school, work, and a wedding cake to make for this Saturday...
-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Sophia looked so pretty in her dress! It was gorgeous and so was she. I also love the basket "Grandma Bunny" Brought! very cute

    ReplyDelete